TEMPUS TWO – FRENCH CONNECTION SOCIAL COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. By entering this promotion, entrants certify that they 18 years of age or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister.
3. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win.
4. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
5. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
1. This promotion is a game of skill. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
2. Comment on the competition post on Facebook and tell us 'what makes you feel distinctively bold'.
3. To enter you must have internet access.
1. The one (1) top answer as judged by the competition hosts will win a $1,000 gift card for French Connection.
1. The promotional period will run from the 5/8/2019 to 11:59pm AEST 18/10/2019.
2. The one (1) winner will be notified via Facebook message within three (3) business days of the competition’s closure.
3. The judges are looking for the best match and most creative and original answer to the competition question.
4. The Judge's decision is final. The winner will be contacted using the details provided on entry.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
6. If any prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up a prize or be contacted within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be awarded the prize, at the Promoter's sole discretion.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or not received by the relevant closing date for any reason.
8. Each prize is non-transferable and no cash or another alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize-winner to take up the specified prize.
9. It is a condition of entry that you agree to public posting of your entry on the Tempus Two Australia Facebook & Instagram page if you are a winner.
10. You agree to allow the Promoter the post your name as part of the winner announcement promotions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
12. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter's decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Entrants are not to submit any offensive and discriminative material, and will find their post removed if evident in their comments.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and by entering this promotion you hereby release Facebook from any liability in respect of this promotion. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of administering the promotion.
15. You must not forward or otherwise share the Promoter's posts or messages with any of your followers who are under the legal drinking age in that intended recipient's country of residence.
16. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion.
18. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
19. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with Australian law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
20. The Promoter is Australian Vintage Pty Ltd, (ABN 78 052 179 932) of 2 Queens Place, Balmain NSW 2041, referred to herein as 'Tempus Two’ ("Promoter").